Setting up Litime 60A MPPT

Options
nschizzano
nschizzano Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 24 ✭✭
Hello, how do I set up 60A MPPT solar charge control(Non Blue Tooth)? I'm connecting it to 2 Centenial AGM 55ah batteries wired in parallel. This charge control offers Li, LifePo4, Sealed, Gel, Flooded, CUS & Ternary. Which battery should I chose? Gel? It's only for a few weeks untill I get my LITIME LifePo4 bat. Also what are these other settings in the charge controller. 'BAT AUTO' 'LOAD ON' & 001 TO 247 with a setting wheel next to it. Thanks Yall. 

Comments

• mahendra
    mahendra Solar Expert Posts: 183 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Did it not come with the manual?
    I am guessing batt auto means the charge controller will select the battery voltage since it's an MPPT.
    Your battery is AGM for now so Sealed would have to be selected until you change to Lifepo4(Li-time).
    Load on is for the light bulb terminals (Which is the load of the battery voltage you are using (12vdc/24vdc). This is turning it ON/OFF the numbers I am guessing are to control the time the load,Like a dusk till dawn feature.
    Will have to confirm with the manual.
  • mahendra
    Options
    Based on the specs the load terminals can only accommodate 30a.
    So definitely do not connect loads larger than 30a (Like an inverter).
  • nschizzano
    Options
    Ah yep sounds right thanks. Ya the manual is not very helpful especially there is no reference to the 0-247 number.  It apears to be poorly ranslated from chinease to English.
  • mahendra
    Options
    got ya
  • nschizzano
    Options
    Litime finally got back. The 0 to 247 number "means address code of the controller and has no influence" ... ? Ha. Was confusing... 
    Load is the light as we found out before they responded. And 'Auto' is only for Lead Acid. 
  • nschizzano
    Options
    Or load is what ever you plug in.. yeah