RPS Solar Pump Review Update

Options
andyrud
andyrud Solar Expert Posts: 70 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

Here is a review of the RPS400  Solar Pump System Kit I just installed in my 300 foot deep, 75 foot static water level, and 35 to 40 GPM recovery rate.

The kit came with 4 100 watt solar panels, a controller, a stainless steel helical pump, low water sensors, all necessary piping, SS fittings, and wiring necessary to hook up panels to controller, also, wiring from controller to pump that was at 100 feet.  It also came with a fantastic set of instructions that had pictures and all information to install the system.  The system components look VERY professional and very well made.

After the installation the system worked better than I expected.  I needed 5GPM and it pumped almost 5 ½ GPM in the late afternoon which was not the most efficient solar time of day.

In conclusion I would highly recommend this system for anybody who would like to easily install a solar water pumping system.  Also, there are numerous videos on Youtube that RPS Solar has put on Youtube showing how to install their systems.

Andy R

Comments