Not getting confirmation email - signed up this morning

DIYMike
DIYMike Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 4
Dear moderators, my email address for my profile is e******n@earthlink.net.  I signed up this morning and keep getting the pop-up stating "You need to confirm your email address.  Click here to resend the confirmation email."  I've never received that email.  I've clicked on the link in that pop to resend it.  I've checked my spam folders.  All no joy. I'm not receiving that confirmation email.  Might I kindly ask for your assistance?  Thank you in advance!  Side not - this place rocks!!!!

Comments

• BB.
    BB. Super Moderators, Administrators Posts: 33,431 admin
    Good morning Mike,

I have confirmed your email address--So that part is done.

I have also sent an email to your registered address (which appears identical to your address above)--You can just reply to my email to confirm that the registered address is correct.

Sincerely,
    -Bill "moderator" B.
    Near San Francisco California: 3.5kWatt Grid Tied Solar power system+small backup genset
  • lowlight
    lowlight Registered Users Posts: 4
    Me too. When I click on the link in the confirmation email, this screen appears.
  • BB.
    LowLight,

Your account looks OK to me... You have confirmed your email address. And I see you have already posted a question.

If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Take care,
    -Bill "moderator" B.
    Near San Francisco California: 3.5kWatt Grid Tied Solar power system+small backup genset
  • lowlight
    lowlight Registered Users Posts: 4
    I have the same problem. When clicking on the link from the confirmation email, this screen appears. 

• BB.
    LowLight,

Your email address has been verified... You do not need to click on the email link again...

I think you are ready to go.

-Bill
  • Hope2Learn
    Hope2Learn Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 10 ✭✭
    Same here, lots of email confirmation notices, but not receiving an email.
  • BB.
    Hope2Learn, you are "in the system"--And I have opened a bug report just in case it is on "our" side.

Take care,
    -Bill
  • littleharbor2
    littleharbor2 Solar Expert Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe it is in your spam mail.

2.1 Kw Suntech 175 mono, Classic 200, Trace SW 4024 ( 15 years old  but brand new out of sealed factory box Jan. 2015), Bogart Tri-metric,  460 Ah. 24 volt LiFePo4 battery bank. Plenty of Baja Sea of Cortez sunshine.

• BB.
    From our forum support desk:
    I've investigate this a bit further and it seems that these users have received the 'Email Confirmation' emails as per our email sending tool, but it probably went to a spam folder or similar.
    Let me know if (or other new members) still have issues with lost emails from our forum...
    Bill
  • RapidWaters87
    RapidWaters87 Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1
    I am having the same issue with not getting confirmation email as well as the pop up telling me to confirm 
  • BB.
    Good Evening Rapid Waters,

I have confirmed your account and sent an email to you to confirm your email address (from my gmail account).

And I have reported your problems with confirmation.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Sincerely,
    -Bill
  • WebPower
    WebPower Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭
    Hi. Im having the confirmation email problem. Thanks!
    9000+W grid tied IQ7 22 panel rooftop and 6 panel ground combination with 1 additional IQ7 connected to 500W wind turbine+200w solar+2 IQ7s with 300W+600W on the RV grid tied when it's in the driveway.
  • BB.
    Good Evening Webpower, I have confirmed your email and sent a message to the email on file.

Let me know if you did not receive it.

Take care,
    -Bill
  • BB.
    Webpower,

It looks like your email address was bad? maiil.com vs mail.com (two "i" in maiil)?

I have fixed and will send another email to you.

-Bill