I signed up with the wrong email

Options
AlexGomez7
AlexGomez7 Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 5
hello everyone,

I feel so dumb. I kept clicking to resend the confirmation email to my email address because I wasn't getting it... well, it turns out it's because I signed up and created my account with the WRONG email - it was a misspelling! How can I change the email address on my profile now? I tried to find a way to edit it but couldn't.
Tagged:

Comments

• BB.
    BB. Super Moderators, Administrators Posts: 33,439 admin
    edited August 2021 #2
    Options
    Alex,
    Send me a private message and I will fix your email address.
    -Bill "moderator" B.

Near San Francisco California: 3.5kWatt Grid Tied Solar power system+small backup genset
  • Fizbin
    Fizbin Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 5 ✭✭
    Options
    I must have done the same thing?  I keep getting the popup and don't get an email.  I tried to PM you Bill but I don't have those privileges' 
    "A man has got to know his limitations"
  • BB.
    Options
    Fizbin and Alex,

I have "confirmed" your email and access rights... You should be able to update your email addresses yourself, or feel free to PM me (assuming that works).

If not, let me know.

-Bill
    Near San Francisco California: 3.5kWatt Grid Tied Solar power system+small backup genset
  • BB.
    Options
    Fizbin,

I have reset your email to default privacy. You should not need to set it "private". We do not "share" email address or make them visible by default.

And, I have sent you an email to confirm (or not) your email address cd1 @ 3sxxxxranxx.com.

Take care,
    -Bill