Dala's solar powered workshop (+DIY Powerwall)

Dalathegreat
Dalathegreat Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2
So I thought that I'd make a thread about this, welcome to follow the journey! I'm Dala and on a journey to become more sustainable (and less dependent on the grid). I live in Finland, so be prepared for some interesting weather conditions. The goal with this build is to R&D a DIY battery solution that works with Fronius inverters, more on that later.

So the first thing that is now ongoing, is a 7.2kW solar install, that will be feeding into a Fronius Symo Gen24 5.0kW inverter. I made a video on the installation, will make a follow up once we commission the system

Comments

• Dalathegreat
    Dalathegreat Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2
    edited June 2021 #2
    Yesterday I got this picture from the energy provider, smart meter that can measure exported kWh is now installed in the main incoming electrical cabinet (for free!).

And today is the day. The system is now up'n'running for the first time. I am mesmerized by all the settings and visualizations that the Fronius system comes with, so here's a screenshot of the dashboard.

Now to let it run and collect some data, and we can start on integrating batteries soon :)