LED status indicator for Xantrex C-40/C-60 charge controllers.

Options
littleharbor2
littleharbor2 Solar Expert Posts: 2,044 ✭✭✭✭✭
I'm looking to find some of the green/red two pin LED's that go in the C series charge controllers. Can anybody point me in the right direction? I have nothing but digital readout faceplates for these controllers and would like to have the basic faceplates w/led status indicator light.
TIA

2.1 Kw Suntech 175 mono, Classic 200, Trace SW 4024 ( 15 years old  but brand new out of sealed factory box Jan. 2015), Bogart Tri-metric,  460 Ah. 24 volt LiFePo4 battery bank. Plenty of Baja Sea of Cortez sunshine.

Comments

• littleharbor2
    littleharbor2 Solar Expert Posts: 2,044 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2021 #2
    Options
    I found the bi color LED's I needed.  The reason I wanted them is I have quite a few C series controllers on the shelf , all with digital readout faceplates . I help many folks down here in Baja who really cant afford the optional readouts. I sell the used C series controllers for $50.00 and cant let the controllers with the digital readouts go for that price.

Not sure how this was posted in the beginners corner.

2.1 Kw Suntech 175 mono, Classic 200, Trace SW 4024 ( 15 years old  but brand new out of sealed factory box Jan. 2015), Bogart Tri-metric,  460 Ah. 24 volt LiFePo4 battery bank. Plenty of Baja Sea of Cortez sunshine.