Shortest day

Options
wellbuilt
wellbuilt Solar Expert Posts: 763 ✭✭✭✭
Here we go , shortest day of the year , now the days get longer 👍 
 it’s been a very dark season here , and I’m buried in snow with no way into my place for the foreseeable future ☹️
  I mite snow she in for New Years 👍
Out back  flex power one  with out back 3648 inverter fm80 charge controler  flex net  mate 16 gc215 battery’s 4425 Watts solar .

Comments

• 706jim
    706jim Solar Expert Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And if anyone reading this has clear skies tonight, look for the planetary conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn low in the southwestern sky just after sunset. The two appear very close together and can be viewed in binoculars or a telescope.
    Island cottage solar system with 2500 watts of panels, 1kw facing southeast 1.3kw facing southwest 170watt ancient Arco's facing south. All panels in parallel for a 24 volt system. Trace DR1524 MSW inverter, Outback Flexmax 80 MPPT charge controller 8 Trojan L16's. Insignia 11.5 cubic foot electric fridge. My 30th year.
  • Dave Angelini
    Dave Angelini Solar Expert Posts: 6,749 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Going into a drought out west in the mountains !   Wall to wall blue. CAVU at night ! We saw the international space station last night.

A 3 minute ride across our night sky.

A bit less than 1/4 the normal rain for now 4". Crossing fingers to fill the tanks.

Happy Solstice!   Cheers !
    "we go where power lines don't" Sierra Nevada mountain area
       htps://offgridsolar1.com/
    E-mail offgridsolar@sti.net