SQFLEX 2.5.2 Problem! Help!!!!!

Options
mikezx
mikezx Registered Users Posts: 3
hi guys i hace a very nice sq flex 2.5.5 and 3 GF270 panel's in my sistem and i hace a problem because the pump is not delivering water. i have it with a cu200 controller and it doesn't show any fault code. but when i switch on the pump  the green arrows move like y was working but the watts shown in the display are really low like 4 o 5 watts. the manual I've found only says it could be a grounding problem. but the fact is that I've check with my meter and y have 80 volts and on the negative cable y have like 12 or 15. its normal? is the pump defective? it could be the cable joint that are there cables faulti made? y need some guidance to solve these problem for my livestock to have water to drink!

thanks guys !!! 
hope that we will crack these thing!!!!

Comments

• BB.
    BB. Super Moderators, Administrators Posts: 33,439 admin
    Options
    I don't have any answers, but I will "bump" your question.

Can you call the retailer where you purchased the pump? They should give you support.

Regarding voltages on these systems... I would suggest you use a 120 VAC filament lamp (like a 7 Watt to 100 Watt bulb) and put it across the circuits you want to measure. For example, put the lamp between L1 and ground... See if it stays at 85 volts or collapses to near zero volts because of the loading of the lamp (most digital volt meters have a million Ohms or more resistance--So any leakage current can create an offset voltage that is not a Physical connection--Such as a Lx to well water connection due to bad insulation or failing well pump connection down well.

Our host, Northern Arizona Wind & Sun does have after purchase support for equipment they sell (as I understand, I do not work for them, I am purely a volunteer here).

-Bill
    Near San Francisco California: 3.5kWatt Grid Tied Solar power system+small backup genset