Member discount

just starting
just starting Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭✭
Didnt we used to get 5% off for being a forum member? I just called and was told it was not a promotion any more.
200ah LiFePO4 24v Electrodacus Sbms40 quad breaker chest freezer to fridge- Samlex PST 1524 - Samlex pst3024  - 1hp shallow well pump-Marey 4.3 GPM on demand waterheater - mama bear Fisher wood burning stove, 30" fridgarair oven ,fridegaire dishwasher  Unique 290l stainless D.C. Fridge-unique 120l portable fridge/freezer 

Comments

• BB.
    BB. Super Moderators, Administrators Posts: 33,431 admin
    I was not aware of that discount... But I do not work for NAWS. My contact with them is just moderating here and the occasional contact with NAWS if there are issues here on the forum and other related issues (not very often).

https://www.solar-electric.com/ (our host NAWS)

-Bill
    Near San Francisco California: 3.5kWatt Grid Tied Solar power system+small backup genset
  • Dave Angelini
    Dave Angelini Solar Expert Posts: 6,730 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    They have promotions and often will give discounts on large systems to installers and system integrators. I would think Memorial Day might get you one. They have been very good to me over the years for my Arizona clients for State tax credits, when they are there. They just had one a ways back.
    "we go where power lines don't" Sierra Nevada mountain area
       htps://offgridsolar1.com/
    E-mail offgridsolar@sti.net