10% off sale May 6 - 10

rick
rick Administrators Posts: 134 admin
I just want to give all of our forum users a heads up about a big sale we're having in May. Northern Arizona Wind and Sun has just moved to a new building and we're having a sale to celebrate. The details can't be release yet but I'll update this post with the specifics when the sale starts. So if you're thinking of making any purchases, hold off until next week and you'll save a lot of money.
Website administrator for Northern Arizona Wind & Sun

Comments

• westbranch
    westbranch Solar Expert Posts: 5,183 ✭✭✭✭
    Hi Rick, a suggestionm for max exposure, turn this post into a sticky, or whatever they call them now in Vanilla, Announcements?,  so it stays at the top of the RECENT Discussions section, that is where i go first!...

KID #51B  4s 140W to 24V 900Ah C&D AGM
    CL#29032 FW 2126/ 2073/ 2133 175A E-Panel WBjr, 3 x 4s 140W to 24V 900Ah C&D AGM 
    Cotek ST1500W 24V Inverter,OmniCharge 3024,
    2 x Cisco WRT54GL i/c DD-WRT Rtr & Bridge,
    Eu3/2/1000i Gens, 1680W & E-Panel/WBjr to come, CL #647 asleep
    West Chilcotin, BC, Canada
  • BB.
    BB. Super Moderators, Administrators Posts: 33,431 admin
    Made Sticky... (I don't know anything about the upcoming sale myself).

-Bill
    Near San Francisco California: 3.5kWatt Grid Tied Solar power system+small backup genset
  • rick
    rick Administrators Posts: 134 admin
    The big sale starts today! 10% off your order. Use code MOVE10 at checkout or give us a call and mention the sale. For all the details, please visit our sale page: https://www.solar-electric.com/naws-sales-and-promotions

Website administrator for Northern Arizona Wind & Sun