Quantum Electro Dynamics
The test in this book is quite simple, Take a mirror and shine a light on it from an angle. where the light reflects put a photon collector ( solar cell ). Then replace that mirror with a clear piece of glass and put a photon collector directly below it ( in line with the light ). Now shine 100 photons at the glass. 96% of the photons will go through the glass and be counted at the collector below the glass. The other 4% will be reflected to the other photon collector. This is like looking through your windshield and seeing the road but also seeing a quarter on your dash board from the reflection. Now take one photon at a time and shine it on the glass at intervals lasting one hour. you'll find 96 photons went through the glass and 4 were reflected. So how did a photon know which way to go? …..When you take time out of the equation they're both the same.
0 · Share on Twitter