Something went wrong? Cant access my last post/ feedback?

Options
ligwyd
ligwyd Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭

Hi all,

I was discussing my last post below with BB and others and then it just disappeared? Now when I try to log onto that paticular post a screen pops up that just says "something has gone wrong"? Anyone know how to get a message to the forum administrators?

Thanks, John

Schneider XW+ 6848 grid tie testing? in Grid Tie and Grid Interactive Systems

Something has gone wrong.

We've run into a problem and are unable to handle this request right now.

Please check back in a little while.

Comments

• BB.
    BB. Super Moderators, Administrators Posts: 33,439 admin
    Options

Not you Ligwyd.

We (Vanilla forum software inc.) has a problem.

The thread has been corrupted (somehow, don't know how or why) when a member (cough-cough McGivor 😉 ) posted a PDF file to a post for you to read. Thread went lights out after that.

Reported to Vanilla last night, and their software people are supposed to be working on it now (I have not seen any updates yet).

I will post to the thread when it is fixed (fingers crossed 😏 ).

Take care,

-Bill

Near San Francisco California: 3.5kWatt Grid Tied Solar power system+small backup genset
  • ligwyd
    ligwyd Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭
    Options

You bet Bill. Sounds good. If it cannot be retrieved I'll just repost under a similar subject title and finish the discussion soon.

I'll check back when get back home. Just heading over to the project now.

Have a great Day !

John

• BB.
    Options

Please feel free to create Thread #2 on this subject.

When (if?) the thread is fixed, I will put a link in and point to #2 to continue the discussion.

-Bill

Near San Francisco California: 3.5kWatt Grid Tied Solar power system+small backup genset
  • BB.
    Options

The original thread is fixed.

I will close this one, and let the conversation continue in the original discussion/thread.

-Bill

This discussion has been closed.