Sunpower Panels for less

Options
OldMan
OldMan Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭✭
Seven panels, from 225-327 watts. Monocrystalline. Jump on this! SF Bay Area.

Edit: They are NOT my panels, perhaps a member is interested. Would the rulers of this place rather I did not post these, even though someone might be helped into Solar because they saved money? If one of the rulers here tells me to stop, I will. Regular members hold no sway. Sorry/notsorry.

Comments

• Dave Angelini
    Dave Angelini Solar Expert Posts: 6,746 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Would you like this if it was your business?
    "we go where power lines don't" Sierra Nevada mountain area
       htps://offgridsolar1.com/
    E-mail offgridsolar@sti.net

• littleharbor2
    littleharbor2 Solar Expert Posts: 2,044 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NAWS is in the solar/renewable retail business. I'm sure they don't appreciate folks promoting outside vendors  on the forum they host.

2.1 Kw Suntech 175 mono, Classic 200, Trace SW 4024 ( 15 years old  but brand new out of sealed factory box Jan. 2015), Bogart Tri-metric,  460 Ah. 24 volt LiFePo4 battery bank. Plenty of Baja Sea of Cortez sunshine.

• BB.
    BB. Super Moderators, Administrators Posts: 33,439 admin
    edited January 2019 #4
    Options
    We allow people to sell their own equipment on the forum.

We do not allow advertising or linking to great sales at xyz.

We do allow people to link to eBay and other sites when answering questions asked.

And we don't want a bunch of posts to eBay and Craigslist links that will become dead in a week and are being sold by non-forum members.

It is an issue because NAWS cannot pay for free advertising for others. They are paying the forum development and hosting fees.

And, as I stated in another thread, neither I nor NAWS can vouch for random folks selling on Craigslist or eBay.

To be clear. Please don't post Craigslist (or other) ads. People can look there on their own.

If someone asks for a 294 Watt solar city panel to replace a broken one. Yes, it is okay if somebody posts a Craigslist or eBay link (or their own equipment), that is fine.

Sincerely,
    Bill "moderator" B.
    Near San Francisco California: 3.5kWatt Grid Tied Solar power system+small backup genset
  • OldMan
    OldMan Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭✭
    Options
    BB. said:
    To be clear. Please don't post Craigslist (or other) ads. People can look there on their own.

Sincerely,
    Bill "moderator" B.
    Duly noted.