A Video of MidNite Solar Manufacturing, Sales, and Support Operations and Personnel

Vic
Vic Solar Expert Posts: 3,208 ✭✭✭✭
An interesting Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcIQ...ature=youtu.be

Interesting to me, anyway. Vic
Off Grid - Two systems -- 4 SW+ 5548 Inverters, Surrette 4KS25 1280 AH X2@48V, 11.1 KW STC PV, 4X MidNite Classic 150 w/ WBjrs, Beta KID on S-530s, MX-60s, MN Bkrs/Boxes.  25 KVA Polyphase Kubota diesel,  Honda Eu6500isa,  Eu3000is-es, Eu2000,  Eu1000 gensets.  Thanks Wind-Sun for this great Forum.

Comments

• SolarMusher
    SolarMusher Solar Expert Posts: 176 ✭✭✭
    Yo Vic,
    yes, very interesting. I have a great respect for these guys who keep on manufacturing nice products in North America and are still creating jobs despite costs.
    I saw recently something on Apple in China where young kids were involved day and night and it was not so friendly.
    Erik
  • Vic
    Vic Solar Expert Posts: 3,208 ✭✭✭✭
    Hi Erik,

Nice to see you here ..

I also have great respect for all of the MidNite folks.

Love their products, and respect the manner that they treat their customers, and that the designers of their products and Principals are available on the MidNite Forum, and here, on occasion.

They do a great job, and it really appears that the employees enjoy their jobs, and have some fun, too, even Midnite the Cat.

Have Fun, Vic
    Off Grid - Two systems -- 4 SW+ 5548 Inverters, Surrette 4KS25 1280 AH X2@48V, 11.1 KW STC PV, 4X MidNite Classic 150 w/ WBjrs, Beta KID on S-530s, MX-60s, MN Bkrs/Boxes.  25 KVA Polyphase Kubota diesel,  Honda Eu6500isa,  Eu3000is-es, Eu2000,  Eu1000 gensets.  Thanks Wind-Sun for this great Forum.