Expanding Forums?

Windsun
Windsun Solar Expert Posts: 1,164 ✭✭
This new software is much much easier (at least for me) to work with, so any suggestions on if or what new sections should be added please post here for discussion.

Comments

• dulley
    dulley Registered Users Posts: 18
    A welcome forum so new members can say howdy and other members can welcome them
  • niel
    niel Solar Expert Posts: 10,300 ✭✭✭✭
    Re: Expanding Forums?

i just copied the whole message and placed it here.

Today, 03:04
    tongslitdi
    Registered Guest Join Date: Jul 2007

Finished my first solar project!

I just wanted to post that my 12V Black and Decker cordless lawn mower is now being charged by two 15W Thin-Film Solar panels.

It takes longer to charge(compared to using AC), but since I only use it once a week it's just fine!

Does this site have a picture section? I'd like to post some pictures of the mounting hardware I fabricated to hold the panels.

Thanks,

Lito
  • Windsun

Hmm.. yes there is a way to upload pictures, but not sure I have it set correctly. Will have to do a test and check and see how it is done.
  • niel
    niel Solar Expert Posts: 10,300 ✭✭✭✭

a section for pictures would be nice too as it can depict setups and show examples of installations.
  • halfcrazy
    halfcrazy Solar Expert Posts: 720 ✭✭✭

the picture posting worked fine the other day i used it to show a picture of midnite solars classic charge controller with power going thru it
  • Windsun

I had to change the max file size, it was set to some default of 10k or so