Shawn-H's Off Grid System in Arizona

BB.
BB. Super Moderators, Administrators Posts: 33,431 admin
I am going to try and post some photo's from Shawn-H:
96.33333% Offgrid in AZ..... With 27 x Kyocera KD255GX-LFB2 255 Watt, 3 x MS combiners, 3 x MS classic 150lites, Outback power FW-500 (2 x 3524) with the X-240, 8 x Surrette Battery - 6 Volts, 375Ah. 2200w inverter genset & 7500 genset.

Attachment not found.
Attachment not found.
Attachment not found.
Attachment not found.

-Bill
Near San Francisco California: 3.5kWatt Grid Tied Solar power system+small backup genset

Comments

• BB.
    Hmm... Only posted these smaller sized images (where full size from Shawn). I am not sure why.

-Bill
    Near San Francisco California: 3.5kWatt Grid Tied Solar power system+small backup genset
  • Shawn-H
    Shawn-H Solar Expert Posts: 107 ✭✭
    Thank you BB for all the work
    100% Off-grid in the White Mountains of Arizona. 36 Kyocera 265w mounted on four DPW 9 module pole top mounts, midnite solar combiners, breakers, & lightning arresters, 1 midnight solar classic 150, & 3 classic 150 lights, 3 x 1574 AH GB Industries forklift batteries total of 4722 AH @24v. Feeding a Outback power systems FW500 with 2 x VFX 3624, with the x240. 2 Honda EU3000is gensets with the 240 combiner and control box running LP, and 1 Honda EU2000is Gas. 
    System #2 is a off grid water system @ 1590w (6 Kyocera 265's) on a 6 module DPW top of pole mount. Feeding a Granfas deep well pump and pump controller at 580 feet. 2 x 2800 gallon above ground poly storage tanks, and 1 x 1200 gallon underground  cistern and a Granfas 24v booster pump feeding a 90 gallon carbon fiber pressure tank.
    Vag woodstove for heat.
    Follow our journey at
    https://www.facebook.com/ShawnpHarvey
  • BB.
    OK, Editing the post (even minor edits) removes the attachment of photos and turns them into links.

Repost second set:

Attachment not found.
    Attachment not found.
    Attachment not found.
    Attachment not found.

Sigh... Seems to sort of work.

-Bill
  • BB.
    Sorry Shawn I could not do better... The forum reduced the size/quality to what you see here.

By the way, the last picture of the array in front of the building was rejected by the forum software (corrupted image)--I just opened a photo editor and re-exported and it worked.

-Bill :confused::cry: