Lots of stuff went away?

Options
Steven Lake
Steven Lake Solar Expert Posts: 402 ✭✭
Just happened to check the solar panel list on the main site and noticed that a whole bunch of the panels that used to be listed there are gone. Did you guys reduce the stock you carry, or did another solar company go under? It kinda shocked me because one of my favorite under 100 solar panels that used to be up there is gone. In fact, even the 100 and above list shrank by half almost.

Comments

• Cariboocoot
    Cariboocoot Banned Posts: 17,615 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Re: Lots of stuff went away?

You'll have to ask NAWS that because we don't run the store and they aren't usually on the forum.
  • ILFE
    ILFE Solar Expert Posts: 364 ✭✭
    Options
    ... one of my favorite under 100 solar panels that used to be up there is gone.

This is what I found for under 100 watts panels. Is that what you are referring to?
    Paul
  • Steven Lake
    Steven Lake Solar Expert Posts: 402 ✭✭
    Options

ILFE, yeah, that's the section. The one I liked most in the under 100 crowd was the PowerUp 20w panel as it's proved incredible for all sorts of little off site projects. I've even had a number of friends who have used it for their projects as well, including some remote weather monitoring stations. At this point it looks like everything from PowerUp, save for the 1 watt panels are gone. From what I can tell PowerUp is still around, but NAWS doesn't carry them anymore. :( Hence my reason for asking in case anyone knew why they went away.
  • BB.
    BB. Super Moderators, Administrators Posts: 33,448 admin
    Options

You can contact NAWS through their website:

http://www.solar-electric.com/contacts/

-Bill
    Near San Francisco California: 3.5kWatt Grid Tied Solar power system+small backup genset