ET solar

Hello everybody,

If anyone here have ever used solar modules of the brand "ET Solar", can tell me about pls?

Thanks

Mina

Comments

• BB.
    BB. Super Moderators, Administrators Posts: 33,431 admin
    Re: ET solar

We have some threads of people using ET Solar panels and you can read their discussions... You can search for them using Google by typing (exactly):

"ET Solar" site:forum.solar-electric.com

The quotes "ET Solar" means match exactly ET Solar in that order/phrase.

site:forum.solar-electric.com means limits the search to our website forum.solar-electric.com ...

Or click this link:

https://www.google.com/search?q=site:forum.solar-electric.com+"ET+Solar"

-Bill
    Near San Francisco California: 3.5kWatt Grid Tied Solar power system+small backup genset
  • solarix
    solarix Solar Expert Posts: 713 ✭✭

ET Solar is my favorite brand currently. Good pricing, one of the larger Chinese brands but without a Chinese sounding name, well made, good availability, palletizing not too bad (some brands - the pallets are falling apart by the time they are delivered) and best of all the leads are long enough to skip wire alternating modules. They are going to be subject to the tariff that just got imposed on Chinese modules so get them before the prices go up.
  • SkiDoo55
    SkiDoo55 Solar Expert Posts: 414 ✭✭✭

I have 5000 watt of ET 250W in GT array for almost a year with no issues and excellent performance. Purchased at @ $0.86/watt in pallet of 26. The remaining 6 are currently getting hooked up to feed a24 VDC battery bank for a XW4024 hybrid inverter.

good looking and appear well constructed. They came with performance guarantee.

I like my Trina panels they have been running for 4 years with no issues also, 4600 watt GT array.

ipicked up both pallets at my local ( 140 miles to North ) vendor with enclosed trailer to pick up to save freight charges. I would buy more ET brand if need arouse.
    GT3.8 w/4600W Trina 230W, TX5000 w/5000W ET-250W, XW4024 w/1500W ET-250W, 4 L16, 5500W Gen. (never had to use) Yet!!
  • minabenyamin
    minabenyamin Solar Expert Posts: 45
    SkiDoo55 wrote: »

I like my Trina panels they have been running for 4 years with no issues also, 4600 watt GT array.

how much was the price/watt for Trina panels?

Thanks

Mina
  • SkiDoo55
    SkiDoo55 Solar Expert Posts: 414 ✭✭✭

The price in 2010 was $11,200. For 20 panels In a pallet of Trina. That was one of the best semi local prices I could find on panels at that time. In 2013 the cost of 26 ET 250's was $5300 again best price for semi local. Cost me about 75 in fuel for truck with trailer to pick up. Vs $400++ in shipping.. NAWS wa about the same on panels but I couldn't get around the shipping costs.
    GT3.8 w/4600W Trina 230W, TX5000 w/5000W ET-250W, XW4024 w/1500W ET-250W, 4 L16, 5500W Gen. (never had to use) Yet!!