Joined the Forum Today

Hello,

I'm new to this forum, but I've been working with solar pv for about a year now.  I have a small off-grid pv system, and I just ordered an 1100 watt Exeltech sine wave inverter to replace my 600 watt modified sine wave inverter.  I have a corn-burning stove that requires electricity, so with my pv system I have a nice alternative system to get me by in the event of a power failure.  For fun, I write about my experiences on my blog:  http://solarjohn.blogspot.com

John

Comments

• niel
    niel Solar Expert Posts: 10,300 ✭✭✭✭
    Re: Joined the Forum Today

hi john,
    welcome aboard. others may feel slighted that i never got to say it to them, but when you get quite a few newbies and many topics of interest going good at times it can get overlooked. my appologies to those i didn't say it to in the past.
    you'll find lots of good reading in here and i'm sure you'll fit right in. if it's not questions you pose, then you can help with some of the questions others may pose. above all, enjoy it. i know i do.
  • Patman3
    Patman3 Solar Expert Posts: 62 ✭✭✭✭
    Re: Joined the Forum Today

Welcome John,
    I know you are knowledgable after reading your essay/blog on the Peukert factor, but you can still learn plenty from this place, as I continually learn new stuff here.