Any newbies to solar want a FREE gift?

ILFE
ILFE Solar Expert Posts: 364 ✭✭
First, this unit is rated at 115vac, maximum 125vac, 50/60hz. It is an unopened, new in the package meter.

This meter can give you a good estimate of what it will cost you to run a given appliance by hour, day, week, month, or year.

Retail value: ~ $25 USD

If you are consider a solar, or other alternative energy project for your home, this will be the perfect first step for you to take, in order to sort your daily power requirements.

If anyone lives where this may be used, and would like for me to ship it to you via standard surface post, I will be happy to.

First person to post a reply here has first dibs on the item.

Attachment not found.
Paul

Comments

• hemmjo
    hemmjo Solar Expert Posts: 90 ✭✭
    Re: Any newbies to solar want a FREE gift?

if you are serious I would love to have it. I am taking mine to the Dominican Republic to donate to the mission I work with down there.

John
    Two systems in the Dominican Republic  http://villagemountainmission.org/
    installed Feb 2014 at 19.796189° -70.893594°, Classic 150 + WBJR, KISAE SW1210, MN Battery Monitor, IOTA DLS 55/IQ4,  4- Solar World 275w, 4-6v x 225ah Trace Batteries
    installed Feb 2015 at 19.795733° -70.893372°, same components  as above
    Honda PowerMate PC0497000, 7000/8750w generator - powers the well and chargers maybe once a week

• ILFE

Yes sir. I'm serious. Doesn't do me a lot of good, here in Cambodia. :D

Can you send me a PM with an address to ship it to? I will send it out on Monday. How long before you head down? Not sure how long it will take by snail mail. But, it will get to you. I have sent other stuff to the states that way before.
    Paul
  • hemmjo
    hemmjo Solar Expert Posts: 90 ✭✭

AH I see, shipping all the way from Cambodia, that will be more than the cost of the meter.

I will just get a new one here in the US

Thanks for the offer,

Good Luck
    Two systems in the Dominican Republic  http://villagemountainmission.org/
    installed Feb 2014 at 19.796189° -70.893594°, Classic 150 + WBJR, KISAE SW1210, MN Battery Monitor, IOTA DLS 55/IQ4,  4- Solar World 275w, 4-6v x 225ah Trace Batteries
    installed Feb 2015 at 19.795733° -70.893372°, same components  as above
    Honda PowerMate PC0497000, 7000/8750w generator - powers the well and chargers maybe once a week

• ILFE

If I send it surface, it probably won't be a lot. I don't mind, really.
    Paul
  • Skippy
    Skippy Solar Expert Posts: 310 ✭✭

Very thoughfull of you. . . May I suggest you talk to your local post office, and post a few examples of charges ? for example, if it costs 30 $ to get it to Toronto Canada, it won't work - I picked mine up for 20 $
    Ship to Australia ?
    ship to Texas ?

Just a thought, but you may have better luck giving it to a friend or a relative that lives close to you . . .

Edit : I ran into the same problem with some material that I was giving away on line. . . way too expensive to give away..
    2 - 255W + 4 - 285W PV - Tristar 60 amp MPPT CC / 3 - 110W PV -wired for 36V- 24V Sunsaver MPPT CC / midnite bat. monitor.
    1 KW PSW inverter 24V / 2.5 KW MSW inverter-24V ~ 105 AHR battery.
    3 ton GSHP.- 100 gallon warm water storage / house heat - radiant floor / rad
    9 -220W PV - net meter - Enphase inverters and internet reporting system.
    420 Gallon rain water system for laundry.***  6" Rocket Mass Heater with 10' bed for workshop heat.
    Current project is drawing up plans for a below grade Hobbit / underground home.
    Google "undergroundandlovinit" no spaces.
  • ILFE

Sorry for the delay in replying. I will drop by my local post office tomorrow - errr, today (it's 3:30am here now), and see what they can ship it for, to say California and Georgia, to get an idea of cost.
    Paul