Forums back online

rick
rick Administrators Posts: 134 admin
Hi everyone,

Thank you for your patience as we worked on our server. It looks like everything is working again. If you're still running into any errors, please inform one of the moderators. Hopefully everything is back to normal.

-Rick
Website administrator for Northern Arizona Wind & Sun

Comments

• ILFE
    ILFE Solar Expert Posts: 364 ✭✭
    Re: Forums back online

Thanks, Rick!

Sign me, becoming very nervous because I was concerned I wouldn't be able to get my Wind-Sun fix for the day. :)
    Paul
  • BB.
    BB. Super Moderators, Administrators Posts: 33,431 admin

Thank you very much Rick, and the guys in the back room at VB and the Server hosting facility for getting the forum back up and running.

And thank you Northern Arizona Wind & Sun for creating and hosting the forum!

-Bill
    Near San Francisco California: 3.5kWatt Grid Tied Solar power system+small backup genset
  • westbranch
    westbranch Solar Expert Posts: 5,183 ✭✭✭✭

Rick, not sure this is a problem. just that all there was for "New Posts", using the task bar button, was your message and RSS feed entries, nothing else and I have not been on line for > 30 hrs??

KID #51B  4s 140W to 24V 900Ah C&D AGM
    CL#29032 FW 2126/ 2073/ 2133 175A E-Panel WBjr, 3 x 4s 140W to 24V 900Ah C&D AGM 
    Cotek ST1500W 24V Inverter,OmniCharge 3024,
    2 x Cisco WRT54GL i/c DD-WRT Rtr & Bridge,
    Eu3/2/1000i Gens, 1680W & E-Panel/WBjr to come, CL #647 asleep
    West Chilcotin, BC, Canada
  • rick
    rick Administrators Posts: 134 admin
    westbranch wrote: »
    Rick, not sure this is a problem. just that all there was for "New Posts", using the task bar button, was your message and RSS feed entries, nothing else and I have not been on line for > 30 hrs??

The problem that the server was having was preventing anyone from reading or making posts. Once I realized the issue was not going to be easily resolved, I turned off the forums so that we wouldn't keep getting emails from people telling us that they are getting error messages. So basically, there were no new posts yesterday and mine was the first new post today once I turned the forums back on.

-Rick
    Website administrator for Northern Arizona Wind & Sun