small scale!

Options
Hello everyone, I am currently working on mass producing design driven solar chargers in the middle east and north africa region. I have everything complete except the solar panels. I need 12V 5W solar panels. The only ones sold in my country (Egypt) are around 20cm and I'm looking for something much more portable. I've been searching for global companies to import from but they all work on large scale infrastructure project.

Me and my partner on the project have been working so hard and we're currently at a phase where we aren't working because we're waiting for the panel to be able to test our prototype. We really want to make progress.

Can anyone recommend me any companies that manufacture small scale solar panels for charging electronic devices. I'm certain that there has to be atleast one company out there that caters to this market.

Thank you!

Comments

• niel
    niel Solar Expert Posts: 10,300 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Re: small scale!

you are asking for extremely efficient small pvs if needing 5w that those efficiency levels have not been achieved and would be very expensive. only way to reduce the area is to reduce the power output at this time or live with the sizes available.