Midnite kid??? When where and how much?

Options
nobody928
nobody928 Solar Expert Posts: 62 ✭✭✭✭
I want to buy this controller but havent seen that it is available yet. Does anyone have an idea of when it will become available? Will AWAS be seeling them soon?? WHat date is it expected to be released?

Comments

• westbranch
    westbranch Solar Expert Posts: 5,183 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Re: Midnite kid??? When where and how much?

check the MidNite Solar forum, there is some info there, looks like it will come on line in 2014, maybe Jan , Feb.??

KID #51B  4s 140W to 24V 900Ah C&D AGM
    CL#29032 FW 2126/ 2073/ 2133 175A E-Panel WBjr, 3 x 4s 140W to 24V 900Ah C&D AGM 
    Cotek ST1500W 24V Inverter,OmniCharge 3024,
    2 x Cisco WRT54GL i/c DD-WRT Rtr & Bridge,
    Eu3/2/1000i Gens, 1680W & E-Panel/WBjr to come, CL #647 asleep
    West Chilcotin, BC, Canada
  • halfcrazy
    halfcrazy Solar Expert Posts: 720 ✭✭✭
    Options

We just ran 100 KIDs for Beta units. They are in the process of being assembled. Andrew is about wrapped up on the drag and drop firmware update as well. So Starting in January we will be running production units. We plan to start with say 2-300 in January and 3-400 in Feb and keep ramping up from there. We do not really know just how many to build just yet but all of our distributors keep telling us LOTS
  • Chris
    Chris Solar Expert Posts: 135 ✭✭
    Options

Can't wait for these to be released as well......any idea on price? I found one site that seemed to be taking pre-orders at 285, but wasn't sure if that was the going rate on them.
  • halfcrazy
    halfcrazy Solar Expert Posts: 720 ✭✭✭
    Options

I can say we have a List price of $399 so Distributors like our host here is sure to have them at a very reasonable street price.

Ryan