Invite to meeting in Phoenix with Corporation Commission to discuss changes to solar.

Here is an opportunity to weigh in with Susan Bitter Smith, the Arizona ACC commissioner concerning the current solar issues before them.

This gathering is geared towards Solar Professionals but is open to all who are concerned about the future of solar in Arizona.
ACC Commissioner Susan Bitter Smith will address the group concerning current and future policy issues related to the solar industry in Arizona.

Find out more on the Arizona Solar Center website (www.azsolarcenter.org/events-calendar/...).
Event Information is also posted on the AzSC Meetup Page (www.meetup.com/az-solar-center/).

Comments

• solar_dave
    solar_dave Solar Expert Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭✭
    Re: Invite to meeting in Phoenix with Corporation Commission to discuss changes to solar

I am interested, I will chech this out further, when I am off this iPad.
  • solar_dave
    Re: Invite to meeting in Phoenix with Corporation Commission to discuss changes to solar

Is this the meeting scheduled for the 15th of this month?
  • solarix
    solarix Solar Expert Posts: 713 ✭✭

Yes, This Thursday, Aug 15, 7pm, Granite Reef Visitor's center, 1700 North Granite Reef Road, Scottsdale, AZ
    The more solar people we have come the better. This issue is getting political and a show of force is needed.
  • solar_dave

I will see what I can do to be there! This looks like a meeting to just placate the masses? I am pretty sure the current ACC is just a mouth piece for APS.
  • Ian S
    Ian S Solar Expert Posts: 35 ✭✭

I will try to make it too.
  • Mike at Energy Commission
    Mike at Energy Commission Solar Expert Posts: 50 ✭✭✭✭

sad to see what is going on in AZ, I hope AZ might doesn't get stuck with a 1000 MW gas power plant in Bowie and the Sunzia scam. If the big players have their way, the roof tops will sit vacant and they will be dumping about 1 million tons of pollution per year on Cochise County.