Shout-out to Outback

Tulumtam
Tulumtam Solar Expert Posts: 37 ✭✭
I just want to express my appreciation of technical support and service from Outback. I have never had such consistent and ongoing positive experience with a manufacturer of anything. Besides the great design and functionality of their equipment, the ability to replace circuit boards in the field is invaluable, especially in a foreign country. If I could sell and install nothing but Outback, I would be one happy solar geek!

Comments

• BB.
    BB. Super Moderators, Administrators Posts: 33,431 admin
    Re: Shout-out to Outback

Always nice to hear good things about a vendor.

Thank you.
    -Bill
    Near San Francisco California: 3.5kWatt Grid Tied Solar power system+small backup genset
  • wrdaigle
    wrdaigle Solar Expert Posts: 65 ✭✭✭✭

I gotta echo the sentiment. I just replaced a control board on my inverter and was back up and running within the hour. I couldn't be happier with the modular design and simplicity.
  • unicornio
    unicornio Solar Expert Posts: 217 ✭✭
    Tulumtam wrote: »
    I just want to express my appreciation of technical support and service from Outback. I have never had such consistent and ongoing positive experience with a manufacturer of anything. Besides the great design and functionality of their equipment, the ability to replace circuit boards in the field is invaluable, especially in a foreign country. If I could sell and install nothing but Outback, I would be one happy solar geek!

outback is certainly one of the highest quality and reliability systems that exists to choose among solar energy equipment manufacturers ... we are official outback technical service in Spain for several years and have not had any case of repair ... barely some updates, and telephone inquiries about configurations and operation ... ;-)

and our off-grid solar power plant has been operating since 2006 without any incident ...
  • gww1
    gww1 Solar Expert Posts: 963 ✭✭

unicornio
    You're like the maytag repairman in the comecial on tv, Standing around with nothing to do. "Smiley face"
    Cheers
    gww