Residential Solar Permitting Streamlined in Palo Alto

Options
RSSfeed
RSSfeed Registered Users Posts: 3,810 ✭✭
Palo Alto has taken another step towards making it easier than ever for residents of the California city to go solar. In addition to launching a feed-in tariff last year to support expansion of rooftop solar in the city, Palo Alto has now streamlined the permitting processes for residential and commercial solar photovoltaics (PVs). Last [...]The post Residential Solar Permitting Streamlined in Palo Alto appeared first on Solar Feeds.

go to solarfeeds for the rest of this story>>>>>solarfeed?d=yIl2AUoC8zA solarfeed?i=K41r4Eho4KA:OPOKO_sNhGI:gIN9vFwOqvQ solarfeed?d=qj6IDK7rITs solarfeed?i=K41r4Eho4KA:OPOKO_sNhGI:V_sGLiPBpWU solarfeed?d=dnMXMwOfBR0
K41r4Eho4KA

More...

Comments

• inetdog
    inetdog Solar Expert Posts: 3,123 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Re: Residential Solar Permitting Streamlined in Palo Alto
    RSSfeed wrote: »
    Palo Alto has taken another step towards making it easier than ever for residents of the California city to go solar. In addition to launching a feed-in tariff last year to support expansion of rooftop solar in the city, Palo Alto has now streamlined the permitting processes for residential and commercial solar photovoltaics (PVs). Last [...]The post Residential Solar Permitting Streamlined in Palo Alto appeared first on Solar Feeds.
    One of the things that makes this interesting is the City of Palo Alto is one of two in the Bay Area (the other being Santa Clara, I think) which operates its own electric utility, including, i believe
    responsibility for the distribution network. So Palo Alto can streamline not only the building permit side but also the POCO interconnect side.
    SMA SB 3000, old BP panels.