5 Reasons Jinko Solar Will Thrive in 2013

RSSfeed
RSSfeed Registered Users Posts: 3,810 ✭✭
Jinko Solar is well positioned to capitalize on the solar market in 2013 as it has the best balance sheet among their competitors. They are insulated from the high costs of silicone that is adversely impacting their peers. The higher costs of silicone have put upward pressure on the manufacturing costs associated with PV but [...] The post 5 Reasons Jinko Solar Will Thrive in 2013 appeared first on Solar Feeds.

go to solarfeeds for the rest of this story>>>>> solarfeed?d=yIl2AUoC8zA solarfeed?i=SNbNZKvmNDI:Ytmw2NJEpsk:gIN9vFwOqvQ solarfeed?d=qj6IDK7rITs solarfeed?i=SNbNZKvmNDI:Ytmw2NJEpsk:V_sGLiPBpWU solarfeed?d=dnMXMwOfBR0
SNbNZKvmNDI

More...

Comments

• inetdog
    inetdog Solar Expert Posts: 3,123 ✭✭✭✭
    Re: 5 Reasons Jinko Solar Will Thrive in 2013
    RSSfeed wrote: »
    Jinko Solar is well positioned to capitalize on the solar market in 2013 as it has the best balance sheet among their competitors. They are insulated from the high costs of silicone that is adversely impacting their peers.

Medical grade as used for breast implants or just industrial grade?

Old geek joke in the SF Bay Area: Silicon Valley was the area on the peninsula between SF and San Jose, while Silicone Valley was the strip club district on Broadway in SF.
    SMA SB 3000, old BP panels.
  • ggunn
    ggunn Solar Expert Posts: 1,973 ✭✭✭
    Re: 5 Reasons Jinko Solar Will Thrive in 2013
    inetdog wrote: »
    Medical grade as used for breast implants or just industrial grade?

Old geek joke in the SF Bay Area: Silicon Valley was the area on the peninsula between SF and San Jose, while Silicone Valley was the strip club district on Broadway in SF.

From War Games (1983): <General Beringer> I don't know if you wanna trust the safety of our country to some... silicone diode... :D