Upstate New York Scores New Hands-On Solar PV Lab

RSSfeed
RSSfeed Registered Users Posts: 3,810 ✭✭
Next week we’re incorporating more hands-on exercises into our standard 40-hour curriculum because of a great new solar PV lab at VP Supply in Rochester, NY. * The lab allows us to expand the hands-on portion of our Solar PV Boot Camp for our Rochester Solar Training courses. A lot of people think incentives in The post Upstate New York Scores New Hands-On Solar PV Lab appeared first on Solar Feeds.

go to solarfeeds for the rest of this story>>>>>solarfeed?d=yIl2AUoC8zA solarfeed?i=JT-awG-ytKg:WpakyFNWe0A:gIN9vFwOqvQ solarfeed?d=qj6IDK7rITs solarfeed?i=JT-awG-ytKg:WpakyFNWe0A:V_sGLiPBpWU solarfeed?d=dnMXMwOfBR0
JT-awG-ytKg

More...

Comments

• Cariboocoot
    Cariboocoot Banned Posts: 17,615 ✭✭✭
    Re: Upstate New York Scores New Hands-On Solar PV Lab

Rochester, NY. I used to live nearby. It's nickname: "The Cloud Capital of the World".
    Great place for solar. Not. :roll:
  • inetdog
    inetdog Solar Expert Posts: 3,123 ✭✭✭✭
    Rochester, NY. I used to live nearby. It's nickname: "The Cloud Capital of the World".
    Great place for solar. Not. :roll:

Sounds like just the place for a hands-on lab to look at cloud effects though. :-)
    SMA SB 3000, old BP panels.
  • solar_dave
    solar_dave Solar Expert Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭✭
    inetdog wrote: »
    Sounds like just the place for a hands-on lab to look at cloud effects though. :-)

Part of the lab is snow removal from panels! ;)
  • ggunn
    ggunn Solar Expert Posts: 1,973 ✭✭✭

ImagineSolar (http://imaginesolar.com/) has had a hands on solar lab here in Austin for about five years. They have an indoor roof mockup lit by stadium lights where they can install a system and commission it irrespective of the weather or time of day.