Grid tie in Connecticut

conntaxmanconntaxman Solar Expert Posts: 125 ✭✭✭✭✭
a few years ago i called and asked CLP what i needed to connect power to the gird. I was talking about the special meter for solar. He told me that the only thing they really care about it the Inverter. After the inverter he said they didn't care what you had to make power. I was thinking of the " Ramsond Sunray 1500" The 3000 model has lugs for hard wire. But could i use the 1500


  • solar_davesolar_dave Solar Expert Posts: 2,389 ✭✭✭✭
    Re: Grid tie in Connecticut

    Really you need to look at Grid Tie inverters, like Sunny Boy, Frontius or PVPowered. They have anti Islanding electronics to prevent energizing the grid when the power is down.
    If you are looking for emergency power that is a different animal.
Sign In or Register to comment.