Source for a Xantrex/Trace SWRC or SWCA

tripster
tripster Registered Users Posts: 14
Hey all. Trying to find a SWRC, or SWCA for my Xantrex PS inverter. Any leads would be appreciated.

Comments

• Volvo Farmer
    Volvo Farmer Solar Expert Posts: 209 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Re: Source for a Xantrex/Trace SWRC or SWCA

You didn't say you wanted it cheap! :)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/260985116293
  • tripster
    tripster Registered Users Posts: 14

I saw that one. They wont let Canadian bidders bid on it. Cant even contact them. I'm blocked. To bad.
  • Bobodude
    Bobodude Registered Users Posts: 12 ✭✭

I have a brand new swrc in the box never used. Anyone interested send me a PM.
  • Bobodude
    Bobodude Registered Users Posts: 12 ✭✭

Right Hand Engineering sells them for $250. They got the rights to build them from Trace.
  • sterlinga
    sterlinga Registered Users Posts: 1
    I have a brand new swrc in the box never used. Anyone interested send me a PM

Am looking for just such an item. Still have it? What's your ante?
  • Cariboocoot
    Cariboocoot Banned Posts: 17,615 ✭✭✭
    sterlinga wrote: »
    Am looking for just such an item. Still have it? What's your ante?

Welcome to the forum.

As per Bobodude's request (and the operating norms of the forum) please send him a Private Message. Just click on his name at the top of one of his posts.
  • niel
    niel Solar Expert Posts: 10,300 ✭✭✭✭

won't do much good to pm him if he doesn't get on the forum. he was last here may 12th. if sterlinga doesn't hear from him maybe we might drop him a line on his last known email address.
  • TC-ENERGIES
    TC-ENERGIES Registered Users Posts: 4

I have a brand new SWCA for sale. Just PM me and I'll give you the details.

Mark
    TC-Energies
  • BB.
    BB. Super Moderators, Administrators Posts: 33,431 admin

I believe that Mark is out of the Quebec area of Canada--So keep in mind the issues of trans national boarder costs.

-Bill
    Near San Francisco California: 3.5kWatt Grid Tied Solar power system+small backup genset
  • TC-ENERGIES
    BB. wrote: »
    I believe that Mark is out of the Quebec area of Canada--So keep in mind the issues of trans national boarder costs.

-Bill

Bill,

Good point. We are located in Quebec and all Canadian buyers would be subject to Canadian taxes; but we also have an outlet in the U.S. and can ship from there with no tax issues. So, cross-border issues do not exist with us. But I'm glad you noted it.

Mark
    TC-Energies
  • BB.

Mark,

Just to be clear--We support personal sales of solar/conservation related equipment here... And, with approval, of special offers such as random sales of used telecom batteries, a clearance of a warehouse full of solar panels, some old/new parts/systems for sustaining of older installations, etc... But no ongoing sales of retail/commercial products as a service to our forum members.

We do not wish to become a Craig's List of solar equipment (our host who funds and manages the software/server for this forum, Northern Arizona Wind and Sun, is a retailer/wholesaler of solar/RE products).

Sincerely,
    -Bill "moderator" B.
    Near San Francisco California: 3.5kWatt Grid Tied Solar power system+small backup genset
  • TC-ENERGIES

Bill,

I agree and totally respect that. I would not have said anything in particular except the OP was looking for an obsolete item and its hard to find new one. I would never had posted a For Sale list unless I checked with a moderator and then I'd only put it in your For Sale thread. My goal was just to help out the OP who was looking. Don't expect I'll flood this site with want ads. Not our style.

Have a great day!

Mark 8)
  • BB.

And Mark, if you have the time/inclination to add to our forum--Please do. We are all volunteers here and look for other points of views/help to answer questions.

-Bill
  • TC-ENERGIES

It would be my pleasure. I'll keep in touch and ask some friends to keep watch as well.

Mark 8)
  • PCPOWHOUND
    PCPOWHOUND Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi - I'm in need of a SWRC Remote Control Panel for my Trace/Xantrex PS inverter. Anyone have one or know where I can find one?
  • k3ryl
    k3ryl Registered Users Posts: 5

Mark,

Saw an 2012 post from you regarding a Trace SWCA. Might you still have one you wish to part with?

Thanks,

Kevin, K3RYL@yahoo.com
  • Saggys
    Saggys Solar Expert Posts: 189 ✭✭✭

There is a couple of SWRC's on Ebay right now. I know this is not a SWCA but it will provide you with more control.
  • Belmont Solar
    Belmont Solar Registered Users Posts: 26 ✭✭
  • technovelist
    technovelist Registered Users Posts: 16 ✭✭
    I'm looking for an SWRC or SWCA also. Should I start a new discussion since this one is so old?
  • BB.
    Go ahead and start a new discussion.
    That way we can focus on your Q&As.
    Bill
  • technovelist
    technovelist Registered Users Posts: 16 ✭✭
    Thanks, I'll do that.