Why is Solar Even Being Politicized?

Options
RSSfeed
RSSfeed Registered Users Posts: 3,810 ✭✭
In 1995, a rather well known expert scientist claimed that internet is nothing but a big fad. He said in a*radio interview: I’d say it’s not that important. I think it’s grossly oversold and within two or three years people will shrug and say, ‘”Uh yep, it was a fad of the early 90′s and now, oh yeah, it still exists but hey, I’ve got a life to lead and work to do. I don’t have time to waste...

go to solarfeeds for the rest of this story>>>>>solarfeed?d=yIl2AUoC8zA solarfeed?i=VDzMwkP9Zvc:vnntMPgPjrk:gIN9vFwOqvQ solarfeed?d=qj6IDK7rITs solarfeed?i=VDzMwkP9Zvc:vnntMPgPjrk:V_sGLiPBpWU solarfeed?d=dnMXMwOfBR0
VDzMwkP9Zvc

More...

Comments

• ggunn
    ggunn Solar Expert Posts: 1,973 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Re: Why is Solar Even Being Politicized?

Why is solar being politicized? The same reason that folding chairs are used in TV Wrestling. 8)
  • Joe_B
    Joe_B Solar Expert Posts: 318 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

At the risk of approaching the forbidden political "line", I would say it has something to do with fiasco's like Solyndra and the green energy initiative.
  • Cariboocoot
    Cariboocoot Banned Posts: 17,615 ✭✭✭
    Options

Without approaching that line ...

Can anyone name anything that does not get "politicized" to one degree or another?
  • vtmaps
    vtmaps Solar Expert Posts: 3,741 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can anyone name anything that does not get "politicized" to one degree or another?

Sure. This forum does not get politicized (because the mods don't allow it). Keep up the good work! --vtMaps
    4 X 235watt Samsung, Midnite ePanel, Outback VFX3524 FM60 & mate, 4 Interstate L16, trimetric, Honda eu2000i
  • Cariboocoot
    Cariboocoot Banned Posts: 17,615 ✭✭✭
    Options
    vtmaps wrote: »
    Sure. This forum does not get politicized (because the mods don't allow it). Keep up the good work! --vtMaps

Except when threads like this turn up. It is slightly politicized, is it not? ;)