Romney vs. Obama: Who is Better for Solar?

Options
RSSfeed
RSSfeed Registered Users Posts: 3,810 ✭✭
One of the anecdotes I’ve been hearing a lot about in the halls at Solar Power International in Orlando this week came from the opening day CEO panel addressing “Change in an Uncertain Market.” The moderator asked the CEOs whether... This amazing article Romney vs. Obama: Who is Better for Solar? appeared first on Solar Feeds.

go to solarfeeds for the rest of this story>>>>> solarfeed?d=yIl2AUoC8zA solarfeed?i=ij4yfuLVIQs:9E2d-bTV-LA:gIN9vFwOqvQ solarfeed?d=qj6IDK7rITs solarfeed?i=ij4yfuLVIQs:9E2d-bTV-LA:V_sGLiPBpWU solarfeed?d=dnMXMwOfBR0
ij4yfuLVIQs

More...

Comments

• ggunn
    ggunn Solar Expert Posts: 1,973 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Re: Romney vs. Obama: Who is Better for Solar?
    RSSfeed wrote: »
    One of the anecdotes I’ve been hearing a lot about in the halls at Solar Power International in Orlando this week came from the opening day CEO panel addressing “Change in an Uncertain Market.” The moderator asked the CEOs whether... This amazing article Romney vs. Obama: Who is Better for Solar? appeared first on Solar Feeds.[/url]

Well, of course none of them wanted to answer the question. No one wants to be branded as backing either horse when the outcome is in doubt.

From all that I have been able to find out, though, the true answer is pretty obvious and it doesn't have an "R" in it.
  • bmet
    bmet Solar Expert Posts: 630 ✭✭
    Options

We already know that Obama will reimburse billionaire campaign contributors.
  • Cariboocoot
    Cariboocoot Banned Posts: 17,615 ✭✭✭
    Options

Whoa.
    Let's be careful and tread lightly on the political front, okay?
  • Slappy
    Slappy Solar Expert Posts: 251 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The RSS feed started this one..... :)
  • BB.
    BB. Super Moderators, Administrators Posts: 33,447 admin
    Options

I was thinking of adding"spinach" to the spam filter on that RSS article about solar cells + spinach.

-Bill
    Near San Francisco California: 3.5kWatt Grid Tied Solar power system+small backup genset
  • Cariboocoot
    Cariboocoot Banned Posts: 17,615 ✭✭✭
    Options
    BB. wrote: »
    I was thinking of adding"spinach" to the spam filter on that RSS article about solar cells + spinach.

-Bill

Yep. That one's tiresome.
    Might add "Hessler" too. ;)
  • ggunn
    ggunn Solar Expert Posts: 1,973 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Whoa.
    Let's be careful and tread lightly on the political front, okay?
    That's what the solar CEO's were doing. :D