Homeowners’ Associations: Fighting for Solar

RSSfeed
RSSfeed Registered Users Posts: 3,810 ✭✭
There aren’t many reasons not to get a solar PV array installed on your rooftop, and a number of reasons to consider the clean, free, renewable energy solar panels provide. But if you live in... The post Homeowners’ Associations: Fighting for Solar appeared first on Solar Feeds.

go to solarfeeds for the rest of this story>>>>> solarfeed?d=yIl2AUoC8zA solarfeed?i=jx2ke-ceOR8:7reoEjFSmRc:gIN9vFwOqvQ solarfeed?d=qj6IDK7rITs solarfeed?i=jx2ke-ceOR8:7reoEjFSmRc:V_sGLiPBpWU solarfeed?d=dnMXMwOfBR0
jx2ke-ceOR8

More...

Comments

• rollandelliott
    rollandelliott Solar Expert Posts: 834 ✭✭
    Re: Homeowners’ Associations: Fighting for Solar

asking your senator to make a new law would be the best thing.
  • BB.
    BB. Super Moderators, Administrators Posts: 33,431 admin

-Bill "runs for the hills" B. :p
    Near San Francisco California: 3.5kWatt Grid Tied Solar power system+small backup genset
  • ggunn
    ggunn Solar Expert Posts: 1,973 ✭✭✭

Some homeowners' associations have officers who are in essence little Napoleons (redundant, I know) or worse. They get a little bit of power and it all gets to be about all about them; winning fights rather than finding the win-win is their modus operandi.
  • vtmaps
    vtmaps Solar Expert Posts: 3,741 ✭✭✭✭

unless your senator got his/her start in politics as a homeowner's association officer.... --vtMaps
    4 X 235watt Samsung, Midnite ePanel, Outback VFX3524 FM60 & mate, 4 Interstate L16, trimetric, Honda eu2000i