Question about breaker panels....

CanduCandu Registered Users Posts: 1
I just recently purchased an Outback 2524 inverter and was planning on having the inverter in one room and a sub panel next to and tied into the main house panel in another to supply power to specific breakers...... My question is is this possible... I have seen generator panels that would do the trick but they are 3 pole.... the inverter has a dual output.... a hot and a neutral.....Is there a panel that is 2 pole.....


  • CariboocootCariboocoot Banned Posts: 17,615 ✭✭
    Re: Question about breaker panels....

    Welcome to the forum.

    Outback's Flexware system includes an AC box which can do this: But it is a tad pricey and requires a lot of end-user assembly.

    It doesn't really matter; you can use a standard sub-panel and wire both poles to L1 (AC hot) so long as the current capacity for the system isn't exceeded.
Sign In or Register to comment.