schott panels

bobdog
bobdog Solar Expert Posts: 192 ✭✭
Does anyone know about Schott panels made here in NM? I've never heard of them and am getting qoute for them in a GT system.

I'm sure you all are getting tired of me today and all my questions. As you can tell I am showing massive displacement behaviour at work. Thanks for your patience.

p.s. I swear that's my last question today.

Comments

• BB.
    BB. Super Moderators, Administrators Posts: 33,431 admin
    Re: schott panels

There are some threads here about Schott... Using Google with the site:wind-sun.com tag. Or, paste this into the Google Search bar:
    • schott site:wind-sun.com
    About 64 results for you to cruse through...

-Bill
    Near San Francisco California: 3.5kWatt Grid Tied Solar power system+small backup genset
  • bobdog
    bobdog Solar Expert Posts: 192 ✭✭
    BB. wrote: »
    There are some threads here about Schott... Using Google with the site:wind-sun.com tag. Or, paste this into the Google Search bar:
    • schott site:wind-sun.com
    About 64 results for you to cruse through...

-Bill

Thanks Bill. One of these days I'll learn how to use the Google search function. :blush:
  • BB.
    BB. Super Moderators, Administrators Posts: 33,431 admin

Pretty much, all I have used on Google is the site: tag (limit searches to one website) and the "" quote (exactly as typed), +, and - switches... "
    • +Schott -thermal +"Solar Array" site:wind-sun.com
    And I get one result (actually, fairly meaningless in this case)--But, anyway, overall it is useful.

-Bill
    Near San Francisco California: 3.5kWatt Grid Tied Solar power system+small backup genset