Teh Funny (replies to Golf Club Spammer)

You guys are too funny!:D

I had to collect your responses to a golf club spammer (Marc / Cariboocoot banned) this morning into one "joke" thread.

-Bill.

Comments

• The Only Sarge
    The Only Sarge Solar Expert Posts: 164 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Re: callaway golf irons are the shaft

When on the internet....one must be prepared for the internet golf trolls at all times.
    geekswithguns.png
  • bmet
    bmet Solar Expert Posts: 630 ✭✭
    Re: degree increments taylormade golf clubs

I would image these clubs would make great stir sticks for your battery's electrolyte. Let us know how that works out, okay?
  • solarvic
    solarvic Solar Expert Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭✭
    Re: we got the ping golf irons

How do Golf clubs pertain to alternitive energy? Sounds like you are a scammer.
  • john p
    john p Solar Expert Posts: 814 ✭✭✭
    Re: we got the ping golf irons

Golf clubs and alternative energy go hand in hand,,. You stand in a field holding a golf club high in the air during a lightening storm then place you bare feet on the terminals oh some deep cycle batteries and cheaply and quickly recharge them;)
  • bmet
    bmet Solar Expert Posts: 630 ✭✭
    Re: callaway golf irons are the shaft

How did you get into my Man Cave?
    When on the internet....one must be prepared for the internet golf trolls at all times.
    geekswithguns.png
  • westbranch
    westbranch Solar Expert Posts: 5,183 ✭✭✭✭
    Re: Teh Funny (replies to Golf Club Spammer)

Sarge, it looks like they took your chainsaw away, I don't see it anywhere in that pic...8)

KID #51B  4s 140W to 24V 900Ah C&D AGM
    CL#29032 FW 2126/ 2073/ 2133 175A E-Panel WBjr, 3 x 4s 140W to 24V 900Ah C&D AGM 
    Cotek ST1500W 24V Inverter,OmniCharge 3024,
    2 x Cisco WRT54GL i/c DD-WRT Rtr & Bridge,
    Eu3/2/1000i Gens, 1680W & E-Panel/WBjr to come, CL #647 asleep
    West Chilcotin, BC, Canada
  • The Only Sarge

Chainsaws can kill people therefore must be outlawed. Then only the outlaws can cut wood I guess....I dunno...it is terribly confusing to me.8)
  • niel
    niel Solar Expert Posts: 10,300 ✭✭✭✭
    Chainsaws can kill people therefore must be outlawed. Then only the outlaws can cut wood I guess....I dunno...it is terribly confusing to me.8)

a good chuckle from a botched spam attempt is nice once in awhile, but let's not take this too far with debate over guns and laws governing their control for you see we mods aren't confused.;)
  • The Only Sarge

Sensitive about chainsaws around here huh? I did not know.
    I'll try and not mention wood or saws going forward and thanks.
  • john p

I think photos of guns are out of place on this forum, same goes for any talk about them .
    I also think any discussion about having them,using them or laws about them is not good on this forum.

This forum is about solar and wind and other forms of energy for residential or commercial use.. Destructive devices do not fall into this catagory.
  • The Only Sarge

Nobody but you guys are talking about guns and laws. This is absolutely silly, childish and ridiculous.
  • BB.
    BB. Super Moderators, Administrators Posts: 33,431 admin

My fault--I thought many of the posts were funny... Yes this is primary a solar forum and we avoid most political discussions because they tend to be more divisive and drive people away from the forum--And this forum does get visitors from all over the world.

Sorry,
    -Bill
    Near San Francisco California: 3.5kWatt Grid Tied Solar power system+small backup genset
  • The Only Sarge

Nobodies fault BB. I was making fun of the spammer and some folks busted their ankle bracelet and took it a weird direction. Oh well. Back to making power:p
  • john p

The only sarge it wasnt taken I believe in a weird direction.
    I just think photos of guns on this forum is not in keeping with alternative energy uses,and also any talk about guns by anyone one here.
  • Seven
    Seven Solar Expert Posts: 292 ✭✭
    john p wrote: »
    The only sarge it wasnt taken I believe in a weird direction.
    I just think photos of guns on this forum is not in keeping with alternative energy uses,and also any talk about guns by anyone one here.

changedmymindaboutareplytothis
  • BB.
    BB. Super Moderators, Administrators Posts: 33,431 admin

I guess I will close this thread... No more jokes on the subject.

-Bill
    Near San Francisco California: 3.5kWatt Grid Tied Solar power system+small backup genset
This discussion has been closed.