Green Technologies USA

Is this a scam?

www[dot]gtusasolar[dot]com/Aboutus/docs/shorttermfunding.pdf[/URL]

Comments

• BB.
    BB. Super Moderators, Administrators Posts: 33,431 admin
    Re: Green Technologies USA

I am not even sure they are in business...

Lots of broken links that reference:

www[dot]sedoparking.com/domparking.php

Or domain parking for unused websites...

-Bill
    Near San Francisco California: 3.5kWatt Grid Tied Solar power system+small backup genset
  • Syncmaster192v
    Syncmaster192v Registered Users Posts: 5

Yes they are in business. Friend of mine from Atlanta order 7 kw PV system (price 27 k) last june from Green technologies USA. He give 5K downpayment to Green Technologies USA General manager. Since he payed downpayment company has done nothing, but asking short term funding. Deal was if he would loan 50K to GTUSA (green technologies USA) for 90 days.

He would get:

- 15 % interest rate ( 60 % APR)
    - Free 7 KW PV-system ( value 27K)
    - New insulation to attic (value 1500$)

My friend did not loan the money and he cancel the PV-system order and ask ( 07.20.2010) to get downpayment pack before end of August. After that he did not get any respond from GTUSA before he contact to Police. GTUSA has not give the money back to my friend.
  • BB.

Appears to be same/connected company with www gtsgogreen com

Some of the items for sale on that site (also appears to have much of the contact information missing/wiped) are things that seem to be associated with "high pressure" solar sales like the Power Save 1200 (just a capacitor in a box) and solar attic fans (you can get some phone contact information from cached links on Google).

I hope your friend gets his money back.

Anyone paying 60% APR interest is probably a scammer, one step from going out of business, or a credit card company...

If it sounds too good to be true--it probably is.

-Bill
    Near San Francisco California: 3.5kWatt Grid Tied Solar power system+small backup genset
  • Syncmaster192v

Company is approved 3,3 Billion USD loan and cannot pay 5 K back to customer. I wonder how much these hotels will loose. Mayby this guy is next star of the American Greed TV show. Whole business idea looks like Nigerian 419-advance scam.

Executive Summary
    Oct. 4th , 2010
    Fazur Estrada
    CEO & Founder
    Green Technologies Financial, LLC.
    Green Technologies International, Inc.
    Green Technologies USA, Inc.
    3900 Legacy Park Blvd.
    Suite C-300
    Kennesaw, GA 30144
    Tel: 678-761-7975
    Fax: 678-669-9975
    Email: festrada@gtusasolar.com
    www.gtusasolar.com
    Green Technologies USA, Inc., Executive Summary Business Plan
    Table
    of
    Contents
    Funding Transaction Overview .....……………………………………………….
    Exit Strategy ……………………………………………………………………...
    Business Overview ……………………………………………………………….
    Manufacturing Strategy …………………………………………………………...
    Page 3
    Page 3
    Page 4
    Page 6
    Financial Strategy ……….……………………………………………………….. Page 6
    Initial Target Markets …….……………………………………………………… Page 6
    Executive Team ………………………………………………………………….. Page 7
    Key Success Factors ………………………………………………………….... Page 11
    Key Milestones…………………………………………………………………. Page 12
    Hotel Market Details ………………………………..………….. Page 13
    Products and Services Offered .……………………………………………….. Page 14
    Green Technologies USA, Inc., Executive Summary Business Plan
    FUNDING TRANSACTION OVERVIEW
    Green Technologies USA ("GTUSA"), Inc. is a company dedicated to retrofitting large
    commercial, governmental, hospital and residential buildings with energy saving components
    (new materials, additional and replacement systems, and new monitoring devices) that will
    reduce the building’s direct energy consumption by as much as 70%. The Company has been
    approved to receive $3.3 Billion USD to the company that includes all fees, closing costs and
    interest reserves, in order to enable the formation of the financing component of its business and
    the first bank wire in the amount of $200 Million USD will be disbursed no later than November
    1st, 2010. The other components, which are already in place, are energy auditing and installation.
    A manufacturing component will also be added. The company will also start a Micro-Utility
    Division to provide electrical power to residential and commercial developments at a local level.
    The company is looking for short term funding of $25,000 to pay retainer fees to structure the
    lending contracts for the financing of an Ethanol-Bio Integrated Farm in the state of Ohio to
    comply with the deadlines for tax grants on this project. The Term sheet for the Ethanol plant has
    been completed and signed for a $28 Million USD investment. The company also has been
    awarded an energy conservation project to retrofit six hotels in the Atlanta area, Sheraton
    Perimeter, Holiday Inn Perimeter, Holiday Inn Doraville, Hampton Inn Galleria, Hampton In
    Southlake, and Hampton Inn.
    Individuals interested in providing short term money have the opportunity to make a short term
    loan to Green Technologies International, Inc. where the company will pay back the short term
    loan by November 30, 2010 or earlier upon the receipt of the $200 Million USD fund. The funding
    member receives 10% interest in the $25,000 USD short term loan and a funding member
    position in the company where He participates of a profit sharing plan for the funding members of
    Green Technologies USA, Inc. providing a long term income benefit. A short term loan contract
    is attached for your review. The company has set a profit sharing plan of 10% of net profits to
    distribute among the funding members of the company. Projected Total revenues are outlined in
    page 15. Funding members have a potential to make a significant recurring income.
    The energy auditing component, which is the first step in the Company’s process, determines
    with engineering accuracy, the energy usage of the building in a number of areas. This
    establishes the baseline from which the retrofit savings will be measured.
    The installation phase focuses on replacing energy inefficient systems (HVAC, hot water, etc) and
    energy consuming items (light bulbs, etc.) and then adding materials and systems which enable
    energy use reductions (sheeting on windows, off/on controllers). Installation is outsourced to a
    nationwide firm, Contingent, Inc. based in West Chester, Ohio, that has all necessary
    construction skills and is scalable to provide all necessary services as GTUSA grows.
    With the addition of this financing component, GTUSA will be able to offer customers a complete
    turnkey solution to their energy conservation and renewable energy requirements without any out
    of pocket costs prior to the complete installation and measurement of the savings. This will be a
    significant competitive advantage and will allow the Company to grow unimpeded to meet its
    objectives.
  • niel
    niel Solar Expert Posts: 10,300 ✭✭✭✭

i decided to pop that address into google earth and i'm not seeing what i'd come to expect for a solar install business as i see tennis courts and a large pool. no pvs!!! you better check with the better business bureau and maybe your state's attorney general.
  • kentucky123
    kentucky123 Registered Users Posts: 1

I know someone who has been involved with this man and company for over three years. Promises him the world and much money at least once a month, so far not a dime.
    we believe this to be a Nigarian scam, as that is the promised site of his major operations. As of today he is suppose to be in Texas at his sick mothers bedside. Returning no phone calls. Be warned. Stay away from Fazur Estrada.
  • Jim45D
    Jim45D Solar Expert Posts: 102 ✭✭

This guy Fazur Estrada is in Lagos, Nigeria. We chased him around on the net some 8 years ago. He's in Texas you say with his sick moma? Well hide and watch, in about a week she'll croak. But, before she does, she awards her son Fazur a treasure trove trunk full of money, gold, silver, etc. Why? Because Fazur was adopted by his sweet moma while she was married to a retired general from the Sudanese Rebel Army. The grabber is, she will only give him this trunk full of millions if he finds a man of god, trust worthy, American.....and together this fellow, whoever it may be must agree to give at least 20% of the proceeds to the orphan children across the nation.

However, the trunk is under lock and key at either FedEx, Barclay's Bank of London, or Western Union, or some Barrister in London controls everything for dear mama. Alas, before it's released, naturally fees must be paid of around $375.00. Then there's the couriers fees, and it never ends. Until Fazur and fictious mama have bled their score for thousands. There's a lot of people that have fallen for him and others. If your friend has sent any money tell him to stop NOW. I personally tried to tell a woman here in Az. three different times, but she sent over a thousand dollars when mama was sick before. Mama was going to send money, and many prayers. Yeah, Fazur & Mama laughed all the way to the bank.

Moral of the story. Anything from Nigeria, be it a Barrister, business owner, doctor, professor, or senator, refugee......run for your life unless you just want to play with them. Which is exactly what myself and a group did back in 2001,2002,2003. We still have photos of the hospital staff, doctor, and poor mama in her death bed. Beware. There's still a lot of guys doing it. Check out 419 Scam on the net. I used to play with them when we led the scammers astray. The police, atty general, mod squad, dirty harry..nobody can get those guys or girls in Nigeria. If the truth be known Fazur and mama are one of the same.
  • notsofast
    notsofast Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello all. I have spoken with Fazur recently. Have any of you? He is looking to do some potential business from a loan standpoint, but by the sounds of it that may not be the best idea.
  • solar_dave
    solar_dave Solar Expert Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭✭
    notsofast wrote: »
    Hello all. I have spoken with Fazur recently. Have any of you? He is looking to do some potential business from a loan standpoint, but by the sounds of it that may not be the best idea.

He is going to lend you money? LMAO
  • Jim45D
    Jim45D Solar Expert Posts: 102 ✭✭

Well, mama probably croaked and left Fazur with untold riches. But first things first....mama has lain down the law, and it goes something like this. "Son, you must find a god fearing American business man, Prey on his sincerity, and willingness to help a poor individual that want's to desperately move to, and incorporate a business in America. But, a partner is a must." The good Barrister hold's the monetary trusts in escrow....however, when mama passed she still owed the Barrister in London many fee's. The fee's are necessary to release the escrow from legal binds, but the good Barrister, who has held positions at Barclay's has the inside scoop, and only he can gain access to the escrow accounts.. His fee's must be satisfied before any monetary procedures are met. So. Notsofast, be slow, ridiculously slow....otherwise get on the bandwagon, and be a successful business partner with Fazur. It's only money.....and then some!!! Mabey you and Fazur can get together and open a RE business? I can almost see it now in lights....."Fazur's Limited Power". Jointly Owned...
  • niel
    niel Solar Expert Posts: 10,300 ✭✭✭✭

if you aren't an associate of fazur i do suggest you break all contact with this person. you may have even been victimized, i don't know.

on the other hand, if you are an associate of his, you are not welcome here to try an victimize the members here.
  • notsofast
    notsofast Registered Users Posts: 2

yes, he says he can get us $15,000,000.
  • BB.

Notsofast,

I guess you know more than us about what is going on with Mr. Estrada than any of us here... According to Google, you and Mr. Estrada share the same office space address.

-Bill
  • Syncmaster192v
    yes, he says he can get us $15,000,000.

Notsofast,

I would not believe anything what he is saying. If Fazurs lips are moving he will tell you a lie. He have scam all his past business partners and all of them have break up business partnership with him.
    If Fazur would have any money he would paid his past scam victims, before they get post judgement and they repo his car , house etc.......and my fried is about get his post judgement now.

Sure that he will get you $15,000,000 loan (;)), but you have to pay him first lot of fees and you will need to wait your money years or lifetime........... My advice to you is don't pay any money to Fazur before you get your money from the loan. Good luck, you will need it.
  • Syncmaster192v

New anecdote is telling that Fazur Estrada will "be" new ambassador of United States of America at West Africa or ambassador of IOED at West Africa.

https://plus.google.com/110797062485791340856/posts/gMupwiWdwVg#110797062485791340856/posts/gMupwiWdwVg