selling my pentametric battery meter

I think im going to be selling my pentametric as i really dont even use it anymore. i have 2 shunts, the pc (serial) connector and the lcd display (basically the whole shebang, inc'd manual original boxes and the software cd and manuals.
i cant remember pricing, ill sell for 20% less than new (or maybe even less for right person, if you can promise a loving home for it) if anyones interested, i thought id ask here first before posting on ebay. it was working fine when i disconnected it, and was in use only less than a year. it will measure and track data from 2 separate battery banks which is pretty cool.
heck maybe ill keep it this sounds cool :wink::|

well, send me a PM if interested thanks!

some info on it: http://www.bogartengineering.com/pentametric.htm

Comments

• System2
    System2 Posts: 6,290 admin
    Re: selling my pentametric battery meter

um..
    do the forum rules permit me mentioning i just stuck this up on ebay real cheap? (search for pentametric)

:?
  • Brock
    Brock Solar Expert Posts: 639 ✭✭✭✭

If I needed one...

Hey I would add trimetric to the title, more likely to get searched that way ;)
    3kw solar PV, 4 LiFePO4 100a, xw 6048, Honda eu2000i, iota DLS-54-13, Tesla 3, Leaf, Volt, 4 ton horizontal geothermal, grid tied - Green Bay, WI
  • System2
    System2 Posts: 6,290 admin

yea, i thought of that. couldnt think of a way to do it with the # of words i had, but just revised it, and now should show up under trimetric searches too (theres only one on ebay!).
  • Windsun
    Windsun Solar Expert Posts: 1,164 ✭✭

Posting personal items here for sale is OK.
  • Wilis
    Wilis Solar Expert Posts: 84 ✭✭✭✭

Mattl,

By now I bet you sold your meter. I am thinking about buying one and would like any info you could give me about you experience with yours. Wilis
  • BajaGringo
    BajaGringo Solar Expert Posts: 40 ✭✭

Pentametrics are also great if you have just one battery bank but multiple charging sources like wind and solar.