New Solar Array in Place, Just not the Results I expected...

2»

Comments

• GreenPowerManiac
    GreenPowerManiac Solar Expert Posts: 453 ✭✭✭
    Re: New Solar Array in Place, Just not the Results I expected...

Everyone Relax !

GPM was joking !

good that you are joking, but that isn't always easily seen by us and we must head it off if any doubt as a just in case. niel

By now, I expect to be bombarded by Wind, Sun, Rain, Drought, Flood and an occasional Tornado of responses.

All voltage switches set to 14.4v. System seems to stay at about 14.5v when at an idle of .25kw average. Right now I have about 6 circuits on that load center. Furnace fan motor, Sump pit (Rarely used) and East basement outlets & bedroom outlets for the clocks & tv, and the rest are 3 strings of lights.
    Nature's Design & Green Energy on FaceBook : Stop by and "Like" us anytime.. Many up-to-date articles about Renewables every day.
    WWW.GreenAnything.Net    Ad free website.
    Lots of DIY Renewable Energy Projects on ETSY : Solar Panel builds, Wind Turbine builds, Rain Barrel build,etc.  
  • BB.
    BB. Super Moderators, Administrators Posts: 33,431 admin
    By now, I expect to be bombarded by Wind, Sun, Rain, Drought, Flood and an occasional Tornado of responses.

Windsun is our Admin... So that makes Niel and myself Drought and Flood (although Niel has been seeing floods, and in California I usually see the Droughts)--Who is Tornado?

-Bill
    Near San Francisco California: 3.5kWatt Grid Tied Solar power system+small backup genset
  • solarvic
    solarvic Solar Expert Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭✭

Now it is starting to work more like you planned!!!! Good for you.
    S:Dlarvic
  • Cariboocoot
    Cariboocoot Banned Posts: 17,615 ✭✭✭
    BB. wrote: »
    Windsun is our Admin... So that makes Niel and myself Drought and Flood (although Niel has been seeing floods, and in California I usually see the Droughts)--Who is Tornado?

-Bill

That'd be me: an old blow hard who leaves destruction in his wake! :p
    Well I do talk (post) too much. :blush:
  • GreenPowerManiac
    GreenPowerManiac Solar Expert Posts: 453 ✭✭✭

I might be the Solar Flare, getting us all riled up. Don't ask who the Hurricane is....
    Nature's Design & Green Energy on FaceBook : Stop by and "Like" us anytime.. Many up-to-date articles about Renewables every day.
    WWW.GreenAnything.Net    Ad free website.
    Lots of DIY Renewable Energy Projects on ETSY : Solar Panel builds, Wind Turbine builds, Rain Barrel build,etc.