Universal Solar Charger or a Portable Solar charger?

Options
Need a Universal Solar Charger or a Portable Solar charger that fits different mobile makes and models, help me choose one.

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Comments

• BB.
    BB. Super Moderators, Administrators Posts: 33,447 admin
    Options
    Re: Universal Solar Charger or a Portable Solar charger?

There is really no such thing as a universal solar charger. And mobile is just based on physical size--Which depends on how large of solar array/voltage battery bank you will be charging (and other questions).

You are out of India (?)--Are you looking for US/Chinese models that are available outside of India--or just those available in India?

-Bill
    Near San Francisco California: 3.5kWatt Grid Tied Solar power system+small backup genset
  • Cariboocoot
    Cariboocoot Banned Posts: 17,615 ✭✭✭
    Options

I get the impression he's looking for solar cell phone chargers. :confused:
    Like these: http://reviews.cnet.com/4520-11288_7-6427792-3.html
  • System2
    System2 Posts: 6,290 admin
    Options
    Need a Universal Solar Charger or a Portable Solar charger that fits different mobile makes and models, help me choose one.

:confused::confused::confused::confused:
    Try out ad spam. You have to pay for this universal solar charger but I got it as a corporate gift from my office. I got this solar charger absolutely free. Awesome, aint it..

simply log on to:: ad spam again
  • BB.
    BB. Super Moderators, Administrators Posts: 33,447 admin
    Options

Actually, the first and fourth poster are the same person--just a guy trying to add hits to search engines.

Edited and closed thread.

-Bill
    Near San Francisco California: 3.5kWatt Grid Tied Solar power system+small backup genset
This discussion has been closed.