mppt ? picture

Options
conntaxman
conntaxman Solar Expert Posts: 125 ✭✭✭✭✭
I got a picture of the Inside of the mppt controller that I was looking and reading about. and the only thing that was holding me back was that I couldn't see the inside of it. But now I got a picture of the inside and it sure dose look like an mppt cir. Here is a link to it. And the 2nd and 3 rd picture down is the Controller and inside.Let me know if im right.
Thanks guys. John

http://www.diytrade.com/china/4/products/8042963/Mppt_Solar_Charge_Regulator_12v_24v_40amp_Parallel_Capability.html

Comments

• boB
    boB Solar Expert Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Re: mppt ? picture

I wouldn't doubt that it really is an MPPT controller based on that big inductor on the left side with the copper coming out of both sides.

Except for some spelling errors, it sounds like it might even be a decent one too.

Go ahead and get one and let us know how well it works out.

boB
  • conntaxman
    conntaxman Solar Expert Posts: 125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

boB. ..Thanks for being so honest. I don't like buying stuff from other countries, but when Im going to save over $100.00 dollars and being retired then I do. I also get worried about sending the money and not getting the item.ha ha.
    Many say "you get what you pay for" I AGREE." but you also have to think ,the cost to build this controller over china is SOOO much cheaper,parts are less and the labor is soooo much less.
    Many say "the parts are Junk" well most or all the parts that we use to build stuff come from China.
    I think monday I will send out and order it.
    when I do get it I will have to try to figure out how to check it out for efficiency.
    Thank for the honest opinion.
    John
  • n3qik
    n3qik Solar Expert Posts: 741 ✭✭
    Options
    conntaxman wrote: »
    I think monday I will send out and order it.

So you are going to order 10 ??? That is the min. order.