Options
13»

Comments

• keyturbocars
    keyturbocars Solar Expert Posts: 375 ✭✭
    Options
    Re: Sulfated Lifeline Concorde AGM Batteries

Monoloco,

Looks like your biggest spread is .22V between batteries. I'm not sure if that is considered normal for almost new Lifeline Concorde AGM batteries.

You might give Lifeline a call and asked them what a normal spread of voltages is between batteries in float. If I were you, I would ask them the question first, before you tell them what variations you are seeing.

What is your battery bank voltage, and how are your batteries wired (parallel or series)?

Edward
  • monoloco
    monoloco Solar Expert Posts: 103 ✭✭
    Options
    Monoloco,

Looks like your biggest spread is .22V between batteries. I'm not sure if that is considered normal for almost new Lifeline Concorde AGM batteries.

You might give Lifeline a call and asked them what a normal spread of voltages is between batteries in float. If I were you, I would ask them the question first, before you tell them what variations you are seeing.

What is your battery bank voltage, and how are your batteries wired (parallel or series)?

Edward
    It's a 24v system so I have 2 strings of 4 batteries.
  • keyturbocars
    keyturbocars Solar Expert Posts: 375 ✭✭
    Options

Your battery voltage variation is much better than mine, but my batteries were badly sulfated before I ever got them. 0.22V seems a little high for nearly new batteries, but maybe it's fine. Lifeline tech support was helpful when I talked to them, so I'd recommend giving them a call.

If you do talk with them, I'd be curious to hear what they tell you.

Edward