water pressure regulator help

Dave AngeliniDave Angelini Solar Expert Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭✭✭
I can't remember where I bought a water pressure regulator and my searching is leading me the wrong way. Help!

What I need is like the over pressure valve on a water heater except a lower value. It needs to leak excess pressure by leaking the water out an oriface. After the pressure is normal it needs to stop leaking. The pressure can be adjustable but any presure from 50 psi to 75 psi would be fine.

It could be the red wine from last night but I keep finding in-line regulators that reduce the pressure on the output but the system still has high input pressure.
"we go where power lines don't" Sierra Mountains near Mariposa/Yosemite CA
E-mail [email protected]


Sign In or Register to comment.