Windstorm damage in Los Angeles, part 1

DanKegel Registered Users Posts: 23 ✭✭
We had some windstorms recently, and they did some damage to solar systems near me.

Here's a streetlight-mounted panel which is somewhat the worse for wear:

Probably about 99% of those panels still look fine, but the other 1% are toast :-)