MX60

Options
jACKr
jACKr Registered Users Posts: 16 ✭✭
Reading the provided MX60 manual, I find page 13 stating Manual Wake Up or Restart, is a feature. Its under Misc. Screen 1. Manual fails to demonstrate how to access Misc. Screen 1?, or the subsequent screens.
MX60 is clearly stuck in Sleep/Snooze Mode by the bottom line being Z's. 
There's no clear literature found online on "How To" edit these parameters.
The best I can find, is adjusting the Snoozing period, not How To.
If anyone can direct me to the correct procedures or literature?
My Gratitude to anything helpful!

Comments

• Vic
    Vic Solar Expert Posts: 3,208 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2023 #2
    Options
    Jack,

Here is a Link to a fairly complete MX-60 Manual:
    900-0028-01-00 REV C.indd (unboundsolar.com)

From the manual on Pg 48:

"   ...  Wakeup Mode selects how often the MX60 does a “Wakeup” during “Snoozing” periods. Since environmental condition impact the open circuit voltage (Voc) of an array, a user selectable Voc rise in value will allow the controller to “wakeup” sooner or later based on the last measured Voc value. A selectable delay time in minutes will also allow the controller to “Wakeup” sooner or later if the measured Voc did not meet the user selectable Voc rise in value. Before changing these values, monitor your system for a week or so using the factory defaults and then gradually adjust the set points. If they’re set too high, the MX60 might not wake up soon or often enough, which means a loss of power production. Note: +VOC ranges from 1.5V up to 9.5V. +MIN ranges from 5 up to 15 minutes. Press the soft key to return to the MAIN Menu.   ...   "

I read your previous Post on the MX,  but did not understand it,  or have the time, then to ask Qs.

If the MX display says that the MX is seeing 10 V input,  then it will not be able to charge.

You should be trying to measure the PV input voltage between the PV plus and PV minus conductors,  ideally,  at the terminals of the MX.

EDIT:   and be certain that the MX has the correrct system battery voltage selected.<

...  more later,  good luck, Vic
    Off Grid - Two systems -- 4 SW+ 5548 Inverters, Surrette 4KS25 1280 AH X2@48V, 11.1 KW STC PV, 4X MidNite Classic 150 w/ WBjrs, Beta KID on S-530s, MX-60s, MN Bkrs/Boxes.  25 KVA Polyphase Kubota diesel,  Honda Eu6500isa,  Eu3000is-es, Eu2000,  Eu1000 gensets.  Thanks Wind-Sun for this great Forum.