Wiring of additional inverter to outside fused disconnect

Options
I've been running a Solaredge 7600 inverter that is in the basement.  It runs to an outside PV utility meter then back to a basement AC disconnect then to a 40amp fuse in the service panel.  I just added another string and have it running to a Solaredge 3800 inverter in the basement.  My utility is requiring an external disconnect by the service meter since my system total is now over 10K.  I thought I had an electrician committed to wiring in a fused disconnect with a line side tap by the utility service meter.  He just backed out and every electrician I've contacted is backed up and unwilling to take on additional work and most are concerned about getting into solar wiring.  I may have to do this wiring myself (our State allows this).  Or, I may be able to talk an electrician to pick this up if I can show him it won't take much research.  Attached is a rough diagram of the current situation along with a proposal.  Will the proposal work?  If so, specifically what box do I need?  Can I combine the inverter lines in the load center?  If so, would this serve as the disconnect if there is only one breaker/fuse?  Do I need a 60-amp fuse if I can combine?  Can I make the line side tap in the box or do I need a separate junction box?  Anything else I need to consider?  Is there a better alternative?

Thanks for any help you can provide.