Insight Home Setup Parameters?

Options
BernieM
BernieM Registered Users Posts: 18 ✭✭
Hi,
Thanks for having this forum!! I am new to residential solar (had it on RV). Moved to NE Texas and apparently, nobody does solar around here so I apologize for my lack of knowledge - homeowner that wanted solar. Couldn't get anyone to sell/install. Bought a kit of things and after 4 electricians, got one to install the electrical. Now, trying to understand the Insight Home setup!! Whew, lots of settings that I don't know enough about.
Have 21 panels at 315, going into a Midnight Combiner Box (split in 2). Have a Schneider XWPro 6848 with a Schneider MPPT 100A with 8 6V Wet Batteries. Can someone please help me with the Insight Home pages. Right now, I am set up to sell to grid only - do not have a sub-panel yet. I am wired thru a 60A Breaker to the utility grid. I have all screen shots of Insight. Didn't want to load up the system with a bunch until someone volunteers to help :)
NE Texas - Mounted on South Facing Separate Garage Roof - Schneider XW Pro 6.8 KW 48VDC, Schneider MPPT Charger 100A 600V, 21 - Solarever 315W, 8 - Rolls Deep Cycle Batteries S-550 6V-445AH. Installed October 2021
Bernie

Comments

• BernieM
    Options
    Maybe this will help. I'll post the InsightHome Screenshots. Only have 1 Inverter and 1 Charger
    The first set is the Inverter. They are numbered in order of looking at them on the screen
    The second set is the Charger

The last set is the Smart Energy Manager... Very confusing... the first is as just it. Shows zero selling. I turn it "off" and Apply that and go away and then back - 2nd screen shot - shows it 100% charging. I apply that and it goes to "0"....
    Thanks anyone for helping! Always loved solar on the RV, but since no one will install in my area, I am left to trying to do it myself!
    Bernie
    NE Texas - Mounted on South Facing Separate Garage Roof - Schneider XW Pro 6.8 KW 48VDC, Schneider MPPT Charger 100A 600V, 21 - Solarever 315W, 8 - Rolls Deep Cycle Batteries S-550 6V-445AH. Installed October 2021
    Bernie
  • BernieM
    Options
    Thanks everyone for looking - got it resolved
    Bernie
    Bernie