Load Shaving Settings Issue

Options
Greetings all,

I've got a Conext XW Pro 6848, AC-coupled to an ABB 3.6kW GT inverter with 5000W of PV and a custom-made Leaf 14s 10.5kWh battery bank.

I have a free-nights power plan, so I'm trying to set up everything so I can use solar+batteries during the day, and grid at night.  I made it through last summer with <$100 monthly power bills in Houston even though I used 2-3000 kWh from the grid.  That was without load shaving, which is what I'm trying to set up now, now that it's "winter" here.

My XW Pro has a charger block from 6a-8p, when my rate is high.  And I'm setting it to load shave during that same time.  My LBCO is 46V (~3.3V per cell), my Recharge Volts is 52.5V (3.75V per cell) and my bulk is 57.5V (4.1V per cell).

Problem I'm trying to get around here, is that peak load shaving (PLS) and grid support in general cuts off when the battery drops below Recharge Volts + 0.5V.  And then my bank won't charge at night until it gets below that Recharge Volts parameter.  So I have 0.5V of "deadband" that will neither allow PLS nor start a recharge cycle.  Does that seem right?

With it being an AC-coupled setup, the only way I recharge is through the inverter itself.  And the only reason the battery drops is from self-consumption, using PLS, or power failure.

Anyone have any experience setting something like this up?