Conext gateway

Just upgraded to the Conext Gateway from the Combox. Everything is working except I am unable to make any system changes through the cloud. 
After requesting a change I get an error of device not ready or invalid credentials. I had to Port forward the dashboard (same as Combox)  to make any changes. Reading through the forums I realize some functions have not been implemented but thought configuration changes would be enabled?.  

Upgraded to latest firmware 1.04  before setting up. Still will not accept any changes. What could I be doing wrong?
Tagged:

Comments

• Dave Angelini
    Dave Angelini Solar Expert Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    When you make a config change in CI2 you must enter the Gateway credentials, not the CI2 credentials per quickstart. You definitely do not need port forwarding for this. If Schneider is doing something in the cloud, check back an hour later as it is never down very long. 

Works great!  Config changes in a few seconds. The site data can be 10 minutes old.
    "we go where power lines don't" Sierra Nevada mountain area
       htps://offgridsolar1.com/
    E-mail offgridsolar@sti.net

• mmercalde
    mmercalde Registered Users Posts: 6 ✭✭
    Thanks Dave. I thought I had tried the Gateway credentials but sure enough it worked this time.
  • Dave Angelini
    Dave Angelini Solar Expert Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    You are welcome. The mobile app is coming along and should be out for droid phone soon. It is mostly working here but a few more hurdles.
    "we go where power lines don't" Sierra Nevada mountain area
       htps://offgridsolar1.com/
    E-mail offgridsolar@sti.net