Conext XW+ 6848 Equalization Charge Getting Error 95

Options
shawnj72
shawnj72 Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭
Hello. I have a Conext XW+ 6848 Whenever I try An Equalization charge it starts to ramp up then Quickly Shuts down with this
Error.. :95 - Equalize Abort: Cause: Equalization terminated abnormally because of interrupted AC input. Solution: Wait until AC input (utility grid) returns to in-tolerance condition.

But I am on Grid Power and don't see any interruption Ac is qualified @ 59.97HZ 243.74V
I have tried a few times with no prevail.. Thanks A bunch Shawn Michigan

Comments

• WaterWheel
    WaterWheel Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭✭
    Options
    What have you got your AC grid input qualifications set for?       Your input voltage and HZ range can be adjusted.

Conext XW6848 with PDP, SCP, 80/600 controller, 60/150 controller and Conext battery monitor

21 SW280 panels on Schletter ground mount

48v Rolls 6CS 27P

• shawnj72
    Options
    Thanks for the Reply.. 106v low 132v High 55hz low and 65 hz high.. ..I thought maybe it was because i didnt do the equalization charge after the absorption charge as i read about it being a minimum of 180 min but it should give a different code if that was the case.. so not sure what is wrong or how to correct it..

• shawnj72
    Options
    I ran the battery down to 70% and then initiated a charge and enabled the Equalization charge there after and it went right into it like it should.. I also initiated  it again after about an hour and it started again no problem.. Tried it again the next day and it looks like it fixed itself.. HMMM hopefully it does not do it again when i need it the most.. 
  • Dave Angelini
    Dave Angelini Solar Expert Posts: 6,750 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It very rarely is the equipment BTW ;)
    "we go where power lines don't" Sierra Nevada mountain area
       htps://offgridsolar1.com/
    E-mail offgridsolar@sti.net

• shawnj72
    Options
    dont know what it would of been then.. since it was connected to the grid and no settings were changed..
  • Dave Angelini
    Dave Angelini Solar Expert Posts: 6,750 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sometimes a mirror is useful.  Keep a log of all settings you change and always verify that the settings stuck. The other thing is having excellent surge protection from the DC battery bus to the arrays. A neighbor can glitch the grid for you also.
    "we go where power lines don't" Sierra Nevada mountain area
       htps://offgridsolar1.com/
    E-mail offgridsolar@sti.net